No products in the cart.
How it works?
GPS tracking device collects fuel level and consumption information from ThinkSonic fuel level sensor, which is installed onthebottomoffuel tank. Collected data is transmitted to Cloud platform, where the fleet manager can view it and use it to make the right decisions.
- Prevents fuel theft;
- Prevents unauthorized use of fuel;
- Detailed reports about fuel consumption;
- High-precision measurement of fuel level;
In general, this solution needs:
- ThinkSonic ultrasonic fuel level sensor, model TUB or Model TUF;
- GPS tracker; Now our sensor can work with most of the GPS brands;
- Monitoring system: collect all information from fuel tankers, store received information in data base analyzes information and generate reports and diagrams;